1) You must take the 50 mile drive on "Going-in-the-Sun" Road. While driving you will be able to spot wildlife and amazing views. This road is considered one of the best drives in Northwest Montana.
2) Outdoor activity all kinds are available every season. Ice fishing, snowshoeing, boating, cycling, and more than 700 miles of hiking trails. It might be wise to choose a guided hike to avoid coming face-to-face with one of the park grizzly bears.
3) There are several place to camp in the serenity of nature. The are a few lodging options available if camping is not your cup of tea. Apgar Village Lodge offers beautiful views and access to many of the activities.
4) The Garden Wall and Two Medicine Valley are geological sites in the Park.
5) You will forget to take a lot of pictures.